As an alternative to purchasing, why not consider hiring and spread the cost of your new scheme over a fixed period?*
The Hire Contract will need to be signed or underwritten by the Local Authority responsible for funding the scheme. Once the documentation is completed, all of the decorations are available for use in Year 1 and the cost is spread over the term of the Hire Contract.
Schemes can be written for the supply only or the supply and installation. The following services are included as part of our Contract;
- Transport to and from the display site.
- Any necessary routine repairs and refurbishment during the Hire Period.
- Annual PAT Testing carried out on all motifs.
- Safe storage at our premises throughout the year.
Installation can be arranged if required with our team of preferred installers as part of any hire contract. This can be organised in conjunction with your Regional Account Manager who will also provide ongoing Project Management support throughout the installation and display period.
Our team of fully qualified Installation Contractors:-
- Hold comprehensive Public Liability Insurance and are CHAS & SafeContractor approved.
- Comply with all relevant and up-to-date Safety Standards and Codes of Practice.
- Can undertake a full infrastructure survey making recommendations for replacement, testing etc.
- Fully qualified to complete Anchor Bolt Testing if required.
We are well equipped to restore and care for your decorations saving money on costly replacements.
Our thorough service brings you the following benefits;
- We can repair most types of motif, whether originally supplied by us or not.
- Following repair we can arrange for delivery ready for your use in the next festive season.
- You will only be invoiced for the work when the motifs are completed.
- If repair is uneconomical or undesirable for safety reasons, we can advise you immediately so you have time to plan properly for next year.